Madelyn's Gift: Postcards

[caption id="attachment_1497" align="alignnone" width="645"]Time for postcards this week!  I had an hour or so between our visit to Vatican Radio and 5 pm  Mass at St. Peter's, so I headed over to the Vatican gift shop for postcards and stamps. Time for postcards this week! I had an hour or so between our visit to Vatican Radio and 5 pm Mass at St. Peter's, so I headed over to the Vatican gift shop for postcards and stamps.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1498" align="alignnone" width="645"]One for Madelyn - hope it arrives before you leave campus!! One for Madelyn - hope it arrives before you leave campus!![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1499" align="alignnone" width="645"]And one for Kevin - the view from the dome of St. Peter's. And one for Kevin - the view from the dome of St. Peter's.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1500" align="alignnone" width="645"]I sat in St. Peter's Square to write the postcards - here's the view I had! I sat in St. Peter's Square to write the postcards - here's the view I had![/caption]

Comments