Fall 2013 - First Weekend

I can't believe I'm a junior...

Anyway, that aside, I thought I'd post a few pics for family's sake of the first weekend here on campus.

Kevin and Blaise were wonderful gentlemen and helped me carry all of my stuff from the car to the dorm room.  I am immensely grateful!  They managed to move a van load of stuff in an incredibly short amount of time.

[caption id="attachment_1090" align="aligncenter" width="652"]DSCN3611 My roommate, Ann, is working on her thesis. We have a lovely little room, complete with our own bathroom. The dorm is a little further away but it's really quite nice and quiet.[/caption]

DSCN3620

[caption id="attachment_1094" align="aligncenter" width="652"]DSCN3624 Liz, Mary, and Kaitlin - didn't realize I caught the sun like that in the corner! Three beautiful girls and good friends.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1095" align="aligncenter" width="652"]DSCN3627 Kevin's brother Alex is a new freshman this year. Yes, Mrs. G., he's still alive. He seems to be doing fine so far![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1096" align="aligncenter" width="652"]DSCN3626 Friends enjoying the view, meeting new freshmen, and waiting for the hayride to come around.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1097" align="aligncenter" width="652"]DSCN3630 Gloria, the ubiquitous photographer and matchmaker![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1105" align="aligncenter" width="652"]DSCN3629 Ann and two new freshmen are enjoying the hayride although a little squished.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1101" align="alignnone" width="652"]DSCN3638 Sarah, Kaitlin and Anna in front of the beautiful sunset. It's good to be back.[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_1104" align="aligncenter" width="652"]DSCN3643 This looks familiar...tug-of-war between different dorms.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1102" align="aligncenter" width="652"]DSCN3645 Dr. Cuddeback led us in singing rounds and the Salve, our typical end to school events. With the moon up above, it was a beautiful experience.[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_1099" align="aligncenter" width="652"]A thistle. It has a special meaning for me - plus I'm so proud I was able to get a good picture of it! A thistle. It has a special meaning for me - plus I'm so proud I was able to get a good picture of it![/caption]

Comments

  1. Wow, you girls look very moved in already! Nice pictures! You are so good to post pics of the guys for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment