Midterm Mayhem

Dear long-suffering readers,

Please forgive my silence for a few more days.  It's been a rough and very busy semester, but I do plan to post over Fall Break next week.  In the meantime, here are a few links for your amusement!

One of my dear friends from freshman year just received her clothing as a Poor Clare!  See pictures of Sister Veronica Mary of the Sacred Wounds of Christ here.

When I was in Rome, I met the Servant Sisters of the Home of the Mother.  One of their charisms is media work, so you can see 8 minutes of yours truly talking about her faith here.  More about the Sisters and their work here.

Homecoming was this past weekend - official pictures here, although I don't know if I'm in any of them!

More soon!  Pray for me and my last two tests!

Love,

Rebecca

Comments