Eve of St. Nicholas Day

This is a little dorky, but I am really really looking forward to tomorrow being the Feast of St. Nicholas.  I'll have two major papers done, and I have St. Nicholas Day gifts from my family and Kevin's mom waiting for when they're done.  I feel like a little kid right now!

Christmas caroling in the rotunda of the Library last night!  There are little evidences of Advent and Christmas all over campus, from the tree in the dorm to the Secret Santa presents, to the beautiful Nativity scene at the Library.

1205131237

 

[caption id="attachment_1255" align="aligncenter" width="652"]The guys sang "Misty Mountains" after the caroling.  It sounded quite epic with the acoustics in the library rotunda. The guys sang "Misty Mountains" after the caroling. It sounded quite epic with the acoustics in the library rotunda.[/caption]

IMG953291

Comments